Fantastic and spot on!
- When most people are born, their sex (male or female based on their genitalia) and their gender (male or female based on their brain) are usually in total alignment. Mine aren’t. Get over it. I was born this way.
- If you are confused and can’t quite tell if I’m a boy or a girl, just know that I am a person, please treat me that way.
- Sometimes I notice that my gender nonconformity makes you uncomfortable. I’m not trying to make you uncomfortable; I’m trying to make myself comfortable.
- My gender nonconformity is a way of expressing myself. A way of being true to myself, true to the way my heart beats and my blood flows. I allow you to express your gender your way without being bothered; I hope that you will allow me to do the same.
- It’s silly when you think, say or feel that colors, clothes…
View original post 442 more words